Monday, February 13, 2012

More reviews...Thanks, thanks and Thanks!!!

This review is from: White Limousine (EKKO) (Kindle Edition)

 CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CJ
What a great story! I could not put the book down. From one page to another, I just wanted to know what would happen next! I got so attached to the characters. It is an easy read with interesting references to all types of music. Johnny writes with almost a music tone. The way he describes scenes and involved you into CJ's adventures keeps you on your toes at all times. Cannot wait to read more about CJ's life......

by Geisha




I just finished reading White Limousine by Johnny Walker, what a fantastic book, with all the crap Hollywood puts out, this would be an incredible movie. I suggest all of my friends to find the link on my wall, and purchase or download this book. Great book Johnny Fantastic... Im ready for the second one!

by Jai E

If you like a great story and a book you cannot put down till the last page...This is the book for you! Fulll of surprises! Just love CJ. Johnny also mentioned one of my favorite rock group Steely Dan in one of the scene. Love the way Johnny plays with the present and the past. You Have to read it!

by Ginetta Bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment